For any work opportunities or for my full up to date C.V please contact me.
Education and Certifications:
- University – 2:1 BSc (Hons) Computing Systems
- MCSA: Server 2012 (Certified)
- ITIL V3 Foundation (Certified)
- MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2010 (Certified)
- CCNA (Certified)
- CCNA: Security (Certified)
- MCITP: Server Administrator (Certified)
- MCTS: Windows 7 (Certified)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2008 R2 (Certified)
- VMware Technical Sales Professional 5 (Certified)
- MCSE: Messaging 2013 (Currently waiting to sit exams)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008R2, 2012R2
- Active Directory – GPO’s, IIS, DNS, DHCP
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
- Cisco GSS, PIX, ASA, Switching and Routing.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1
- Microsoft IAG 2007, Microsoft UAG/TMG 2010
- PKI Environments, SSL Certificates (Third party and Microsoft ADCS)
- F5 Appliances
- VMWare ESXi 4.0, 5.1
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012
- Microsoft PowerShell V2, V3, V4
- Microsoft SharePoint 2003, 2007, 2010
- Mobile OS: IOS, BB, Windows Mobile, Android
- Supporting Business Critical systems and services
- ITIL V3
- IT infrastructure architecture and design
- Review and Creation of HLD’s / LLD’s / Detailed Design Documentation
- Project Management and exceptional time keeping
- Excellent communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Mentor to other colleagues
- A drive to succeed, topped off with common sense
General Key Skills:
- Prioritizing tasks
- Problem Solving
- Task Management under pressure
- Time Management
- Attention to detail
- Supporting users (remotely or locally)
- Ability to remain calm and diligent during a crisis.
Senior Infrastructure Engineer – Transport For London – Present Day
As the Senior Wintel Infrastructure Engineer my role is to develop the immediate roadmaps of TfL’s selected technology, provide standard build patterns, review designs for new or changed services, and provide consultancy services to guide new projects of the appropriate technology to deploy.
Being the SME for Wintel also means I’m relied upon to provide 3rd and 4th line support to other members of the Wintel team (from analysts to other senior engineers).
As the SME it is also down to myself to provide the training roadmaps, as well as providing training sessions for engineers from other teams (Operations/Maintenance/Service Improvement), on emerging and newly implemented technologies.
These sessions have ranged from basic overview sessions to more advanced sessions around many of the project I’ve been involved in (UAG/DHCP migration/PKI implementation).
Due to my involvement in one of these projects and senior management noticing my ability to lead as one of the senior leads I was nominated for, and received a “make a difference award”.